YOUTUBE CHANNEL SETUP
3 Hrs IN-PERSON COURSE
Whether you want to be a lifestyle vlogger or share your business expertise, this is a great introduction course to learn how to build up your own channel.
HOVE: Thursday 19th March 10-1pm
VENUE: Platf9rm in Hove Town Hall
I know that the YouTube platform can feel a bit overwhelming, so I promise to simplify things and give you a great overview of everything you need to know to start and grow your YouTube channel without the need for you to have any previous knowledge.
MI ELFVERSON, Founder of The Vlog Academy, will be your teacher.
At the course you will find out:
- The power of videoblogging for business
- How to integrate your brand with your videos
- How to set up your own YouTube channel (if you already have one, that´s great and we´ll work from there!)
- How to navigate around the YouTube platform
- Customising your Channel
- How the Artwork (channel banner) works
- How to add external social media links to your channel
- Setting up Playlists and what they do for you
- Uploading Videos in the right way
- The great importance of titling your videos
- Tagging your videos to be found
- Creating Thumbnails
- Optimising your information
- Adding End Cards
- iCards and final tweaks
- Growing your Channel