THE ULTIMATE WAY TO GET VLOGGING WITH OUR SUPPORT
Do you want to start vlogging but… it´s just not happening?
Do you know you can do it if… someone just keeps you on track for a while?
Do you feel a Vlog Block – the “Vlock”?
Most common features of a “Vlock” (vlog block):
- THE BUNNY IN HEADLIGHTS FEAR OF THE CAMERA
- THE TANGLED UP IN TECHNOLOGY FEELING
- THE LOST IN THE YOUTUBE JUNGLE FRIGHT
- THE LACKLUSTRE CONTENT PANIC
- THE “EVERYONE´S BETTER THAN ME” NOTION
THIS 2 WEEK ONLINE ACCOUNTABILITY COURSE WILL RELEASE YOUR VLOCK, GET YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL STRUCTURED AND GET YOU VLOGGING WITHOUT FEAR.
Watch Carl´s video with 5 x reasons he enjoyed the last VIP course:
“A really safe place to learn to vlog, it gets rid of all those tensions and worries about being in front of the camera. I really enjoyed the sense of community, the resources were very helpful and gave structure, the hints and tips videos are really insightful and useful. I´ve realised my future might be in videoblogging!”
// Carl Chrisostomo, Lumesse Learning
THE COURSE RUNS ONLINE FOR TWO WEEKS FROM
MON 29TH JANUARY 2018 – FRIDAY 9TH FEBRUARY
10 3 places available – grab yours quickly!
The cost is £750/pp
- One week´s preparation tutorials and videos online
- 2 Weeks training in a closed group online
- Free YouTube Channel in person training course in Brighton on the Wed 24th Jan or London on Fri the 26th Jan (Value £95) CLICK FOR MORE INFO
- Full access to our Ultimate Crash Course in Videoblogging so you can get up to speed before we start (Value £200)
- Six months access to the Vlog Lounge online (£114)
Previous group members have gone from feeling scared, confused and overwhelmed, knowing they Should be vlogging, to feeling confident, relaxed, focussed and feeling like they Want to be vlogging.
“If you´re on the bench whether you should do this course or not – just go for it. You´ll see a massive improvement from the beginning to the end of the course, and hopefully by the end, you´ll be flying with your videos.
I signed up for the VIP course because I´ve had a block towards filming myself for my business. I got really good at not showing up, although I knew video was the way forward and would be really good for my business. The supportive community with feedback was great, the practical advice was really helpful and the transition over the course was really noticeable. I´ve got so many ideas now, I feel much more confident and really excited to do my videos – watch out YouTube!”
// Louise Walch, The Skin Nurse
I´m so excited to hold this 2-Week Accountability course again this January. I have seen amazing results coming out from the previous group.
The 2-Week Accountability course is designed to be really flexible to enable you can continue your normal business and commitments during the weeks we work together.
The schedule of activities and your personal workbook will be sent out in advance to allow you to plan ahead and to prepare for upcoming video and YouTube tasks.
This course is the way forward if you want to get ready and go!
Please note that this event starts on MONDAY 29th JANUARY and runs over the following two weeks.
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE:
BEFORE THE COURSE:
- OPTION TO COME TO AN IN-PERSON YOUTUBE TRAINING COURSE
- A WORKBOOK
- A SCHEDULE
- VIDEO TUTORIALS AND WRITTEN GUIDES THE WEEK BEFORE TO PREPARE YOU
- THE ULTIMATE ONLINE CRASH COURSE IN VIDEO BLOGGING
- A BLANK CONTENT CALENDAR TO BE FILLED
DURING THE COURSE:
- Closed Facebook group with an open channel to Mi Elfverson, Founder of The Vlog Academy
- 3 x live Zoom calls: Introduction, Interim and Final group Zoom calls
- Tutorials and Demonstrations
- Video practice tasks
- YouTube focus tasks
- Facebook Live talks
- Shared links with insights and information
- Personal feedback on all your videos
- Q&A follow up in the Vlog Alumni Facebook group
OVER THE TWO COURSE WEEKS YOU WILL ADVANCE INTO A WILLING VLOGGER AND:
- Get feedback on your videos so you know you´re on the right track
- Get a batch of quality videoblogs done
- Understand the YouTube platform and how it works
- Set up your YouTube channel properly with an optimised header
- Get on top of your YouTube playlists
- Get active annotations and personal thumbnails in place
- Work on your physical voice and your personal message
- Get comfortable with your Video Persona
- Get a deeper Audience Connection
- Practice your Power Tools
- Practice your best Crop and Composition
- Advance your Light, Audio and Backdrop set-up
- Look closely at your Target Market and Video Avatar
- Develop a structure and a strategy for your vlogs over the next months to come
- Evolve to a deeper understanding of your own mission and message
- Get yourself and your business seen and heard
The group is a safe harbour where we can share our triumphs and tribulations with equal measures.
This is the place to test, make mistakes and go a bit crazy trying things out that you aren´t clear on yet!
Towards the end of the programme, you will have a consistency in your vlog persona, a well setup YouTube Channel, a clear connection with your core values and get to know a wonderful group of people!
The cost is
£750/pp £550 for the whole 2 week programme and one week with lots of content and material sent out to get you prepared.
EARLY BIRD PRICE £550 Ends on the 12th January
Here´s just a few of our success stories from last month:
- Thea created a whole month´s video calendar for her business during December, making a whopping £450 for the homeless in Brighton & Hove thanks to her dedication
- Carl has changed his whole workflow thanks video blogging and immediately recorded five anchor videos for his organisation Lumesse Learning and their upcoming events
- Louise opened up a weekly Live forum on her Facebook page, after having had a Vlock for three years!
- Abi has started created short and informative vlogs on how to decorate your home and started doing interviews with well established people within her industry
If you have any questions about the programme or want to talk about if it´s right for you – just give me a buzz or drop me an Email!
UK: 01273 640045 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope to see you in the group!