YOUTUBE CHANNEL SETUP
Whether you want to be a lifestyle vlogger or share your business expertise, this is a great course to learn the foundation of how to build up your own channel.
We know that the YouTube platform can feel a bit overwhelming, so we promise to simplify things and give you a great overview of everything you need to know to grow your YouTube channel without the need for you to have any previous knowledge.
MI ELFVERSON, Founder of The Vlog Academy, will be your teacher.
At the course you will find out:
- How to set up your own YouTube channel (if you already have one, that´s great and we´ll work from there!)
- How to navigate around the YouTube platform
- Custiomising your Channel
- How the Artwork (channel banner) works
- How to add external social media links to your channel
- Setting up Playlists
- Uploading Videos in the right way
- The great importance of titling your videos
- Tagging your videos to be found
- Optimising your information
- Adding End Cards
- iCards and final tweaks
- Growing your Channel
Please note that if you sign up to our 2-week Accountability Course, the YouTube training day is included in the price!
Doing a training day in November at the YouTube Space in London with direct access to their own experts was both exciting and reassuring; I know that what we teach is completely in line with what they teach themselves!
Video blogging is a fantastic way to make direct contact with your tribe and an opportunity to build up a global audience with credibility and trust.
OUR CRASH COURSE IN VIDEOBLOGGING IS GOING ONLINE!
If you want to learn everything there is to know about videoblogging, you should also look into our crash course in videoblogging, coming our online in mid January.